Alunos de Língua Portuguesa do CLT de Leuven - 18 de Abril de 2013
PELÍCULAS españolas en cinema Zed en abril y mayo
To access a placement test, you need to create an account with a unique username and password of your choice. Make sure you save this information because you will need it later to register as a student.
You can take the placement test only once. You have the choice to do it either online or in our administrative offices.
The test takes between 15 and 60 minutes depending on your level.
Students will not be given access to any placement test data. Only the placement test result is communicated.
You can register for a group within your level from 20 August onwards.
For courses starting from 24 September
- Online non-stop from 20 August 10 a.m. until 12 p.m. 13 October
- In the secretary's office by appointment from 20 August onwards
For courses starting from 28 January
- Online non-stop from 7 January until 2 March
- In the secretary's office by appointment from 7 January onwards
What do you need for an online placement test?
- Pc with internet connection
- Headphones or loudspeakers