Alunos de Língua Portuguesa do CLT de Leuven - 18 de Abril de 2013
PELÍCULAS españolas en cinema Zed en abril y mayo
- The official fee is maximum 1.15 euro per hour.
- The total registration fee for a course ranges between 60 euro and 151 euro. This varies per language and level.
- There is an additional cost for the course book, the price of which depends on the language and level.
- Price details can be found in this list (PDF)
- You can pay by Bancontact, Visa or MasterCard.
- Payment by cash or training cheques may only be made in person at CLT administrative offices.
- Your registration is only validated after payment in full of the registration fee and upon provision of valid ID.
- Once registered, you automatically subscribe to the regulations of CLT.Your registration is valid only after you have first joined your group and paid the full registration fee. Please use Bancontact, VISA or MasterCard. Cash payment is possible at the secretary's office.
- Students who register before the start of the lessons can apply for a refund if they sign out within three weeks after the lessons have started.
- Students who register after the lessons have started can apply for a refund if they sign out within three weeks.
- All applications have to be addressed to the director either in a letter or by email. Do not forget to add details of your bank account and registration number.
- Course materials will not be reimbursed.
Public or private sector employees working in the Flanders or in the Brussels region can purchase training cheques for a total value of € 250 per calendar year at half price.
During the summer period a lot of employees order their training cheques via the free 0800 number from VDAB. To avoid long queues VDAB suggests to order them via their website : vdab/mijnloopbaan
Please note: The total value of the used training cheques may not exceed the total registration fee
- You may use a training cheque to pay the registration fee and course materials.
- When registering at the CLT office, these cheques may be used as payment.
- When registering online, you must first pay the registration fee in full. Upon later receipt of training cheques the CLT administrative offices will refund your original payment within 2 weeks. The same applies when you are not in possession of the training cheques at the time of the registration.
- Training cheques may only be applied for through the VDAB. They are valid for 14 months from the date of issue. They must be ordered within 2 months of the start of the course and submitted to CLT’s offices at least 10 days before their expiration date.
- The training cheques must be delivered to our offices before the end of the course.
For more info, visit http://www.vdab.be/opleidingscheques.
Small and medium-sized businesses
- As an owner of a small and medium-sized company you can obtain a subsidy for a training project.
- This project must be submitted within 14 days of the official start of the lessons.
For more info, visit www.kmo-portefeuille.be .