Coming to CLT on foot? The shortest way is via these streets:
-from the Station: Maria Theresiastraat, Vesaliusstraat, Dekenstraat
-from the Parkpoort: Parkstraat, Brabançonnestraat, Dekenstraat
-from the Tiensepoort and Fochplein: Tiensestraat, Vesaliusstraat, Dekenstraat
A large number of bicycle parking is at your disposal.
The easiest access road is via Parkpoort, Parkstraat. More information about parking can be found here.
These buses stop close to CLT:
- 4, 5, 6 from the direction Heverlee, Haasrode, Vaalbeek: stop Rustoord Remy
- 2 from the direction Heverlee, Kessel-Lo: stop Heilig Hartkliniek
- 337 from the direction Heverlee, Wavre: stop Parkpoort
- 338, 7, 8, 9 from the directions Korbeek-Lo, Tienen: stop Blijde Inkomststraat
- 18 (bus TEC) from the direction Blanden, Hamme-Mille, Jodoigne: stop Naamsepoort
All trains arriving in Leuven station, are suitable. CLT is only a 10-minute walk away. More information about the schedules can be found on the NMBS website.
T: 016 32 56 61
Due to corona measures only our office in campus Leuven is open. We work by appointment via this link or by phone.
Monday to Friday:
The centre is closed from 1 July till 19 August and during holiday periods.
It looks like you're using an old browser. This site may not properly work if you do not update or change your browser.