How to create a myCLT account?
Has your registration been confirmed? Then you can create your myCLT account!
- Click underneath on the Create your account button
- Follow the instructions on your screen and in the email you'll receive
- Your account is now ready!
- Click on the MyCLT button (top right-hand corner of the CLT website)
- Select Click here to log in
- You now see a Microsoft account dashboard (with a picture of the CLT building in the background)
- Type your student number (NOT your email address!) followed by @clt.be (your student number can be found on your registration form)
8. Enter your password
You now have access to
- the student portal (here, you will find your personal data, course schedule, school calendar, exam results, feedback)
- our electronic learning platforms e-CLT and Canvas (your teacher will let you know with which learning platform you will be working this school year)
- Office 365 (OneDrive, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
Has your course at the CLT ended? You can use your myCLT account for another 150 days after the end date of your last course before it expires.
Account blocked? New password?
Go to account.clt.be. Follow the instructions on your screen and in the email you'll receive.