Do you live at a distance from the CLT Language centre or do you prefer not to commute to CLT every week? Then our e-learning format may be for you!
50 % e-learning
Lessons at CLT alternate with independent work and/or online sessions from home (or from any place).
Possible options here are:
- face-to-face classes on campus alternate with (online) independent work from home;
- you only have classes on campus once every 14 days at a fixed time. The focus during these sessions is mainly on oral skills;
- the week in between lessons on campus, you practise at home via the learning platform at any time that is convenient to you. You can also test yourself and prepare for the next face-to-face lesson. The teacher offers support. You can contact her / him with your questions;
- the distance part is just as important as the face-to- face lessons. You must complete the online package within the agreed period.
Combi F2F (face-to-face)
- face-to-face lessons on campus alternate with face-to-face lessons online. You do not have to travel to CLT every week;
- this means you have face-to-face lessons every week at a fixed time;
The exact lesson times of these modules can be found here: semester 1 - semester 2
100 % e-learning
- you have online lessons at a fixed time every week. So you never have to travel to the campus:
- the lessons consist of a mix of interactive online classroom moments, online individual guidance and independent work.
Is e-learning right for you?
- you command basic computer skills: you are able to email, type, surf, install apps, download and upload documents.
- you have a laptop (tablet) with a microphone and camera.
- you have a good internet connection (the course contains a lot of audio and video material).
- you have a quiet space to yourself for the online face-to-face sessions.
- you stay calm when technology lets you down.
- you prefer not to travel to the language centre (every week) or prefer the flexibility to follow the lessons from any location.
- you have already tasted online activities and find this a motivating way of working.
- you are interested in both independent work and online activities.
- you prefer to process certain parts of the lesson at a time that suits you.
- you are willing to independently go through / process certain parts of the course.
- you stick to your plan and complete tasks by the next session.
- you have perseverance and you feel jointly responsible for your learning.