Is e-learning right for you?
Do you like
- flexibility: do you like to process parts of the lesson at a time that suits you?
- comfort: do you prefer not to travel to the language centre (every week)?
- calm when technology lets you down?
- independant: can you process parts of the course by yourself?
- well organized: do you complete your tasks on time?
Do you have
- a computer, a laptop or a tablet with a microphone and a camera?
During an online class, as part of your attendance and active participation in the online class, we expect the camera to be on during the session so that fellow students and the instructor can see you.
- a good internet connection?
- a quiet space to yourself for the online sessions?
- email and type?
- install apps?
- download and upload files?
- open audio and video files?
- create an account?
If you answered YES to the above questions, then e-learning is right for you!
It looks like you're using an old browser. This site may not properly work if you do not update or change your browser.