If you are unable to attend, inform your teacher if possible.
For NT2 courses and in the context of paid educational leave, it is important to justify absences on the basis of certificates from a doctor or employer.
Absences for medical reasons must be justified:
- when you come back to class;
- by immediately delivering the certificate to the CLT office if it concerns a period of more than 10 consecutive days of teaching.
Other circumstances that qualify as legitimate absence on the basis of an attestation are:
- to go to work;
- in the context of a course (exams, internship, etc.);
- due to a strike;
- due to exceptional weather conditions;
- to attend a family council;
- to attend a funeral or marriage ceremony of a blood relative or a relative of a person living under the same roof as yourself;
- if the centre is unreachable or inaccessible due to force majeure;
- to appear before the court after a summons or a subpoena;
- as a result of measures in the context of special youth care and youth protection;
- to experience holidays that are inherent to your religious belief.