Is it possible to obtain a registration fee exemption?

Can you obtain a full or partial exemption from the registration fee?

Check the website of the Flemish Government.

An exemption from course materials (CLT or commercial course books) is not possible.

Private courses are not eligible for a full exemption.

If you are dependent on someone, we expect both a certificate proving that that person belongs to one of the categories concerned and a declaration of honour that you both sign.

Are you registering online?
You need to pay the full registration fee. If you are granted a partial or a full registration fee exemption, please send us the necessary documents and your bank account number after your registration. We will refund the registration fee as soon as possible.

When the administrative deadline of a course is past, it’s not possible to refund anymore.

Registration failed

Registration succesful

Already on the list

Contact us

Contact Details


Register for our newsletter

Do you want to stay up-to-date on the newest courses or upcoming events. Register here and recieve the latest new of CLT in your inbox.

It looks like you're using an old browser. This site may not properly work if you do not update or change your browser.